Julie combines her strengths in compassion and curiosity with her vast experience in the early childhood sector to nurture and support her clients.
Julie loves coffee with friends, gardening and taking road trips.
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a coffee merchant.
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd use the money on a holiday somewhere warm, sunny and relaxing.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is do one thing at a time.
- If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve a beach, a towel, umbrella, a good drink and sunshine.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? NEST is about bringing out the best in our families and by doing so you bring out the best in yourself.
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be owing a pub.
- Cats or dogs? Oh definitely a dog but l also have one crazy cat at house.
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Seeing the difference you can make to someone’s else life.
- The most important thing I learned before high school was just because someone tells you can’t do it is the reason for wanting to do achieve something.
- When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be Baby Nurse when I grew up.
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Oh l would definitely be fettucine. Long, bendy, curvy, strong and fabulous.