Disability Support Worker
Hi, my name is Laura Mrzljak. I am a joyful, fun, and loving 20-year-old who loves being active and outdoors in nature. I am currently studying the Bachelor of Nursing at Deakin University. I am passionate about health, nutrition, and fitness. I’m also a passionate foodie who hopes to travel the globe and experience different cultures and food.
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a dolphin because I love the ocean.
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd use the money on travelling to the most exotic places around the world and to give back to the less fortunate.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is to live life to the fullest.
- If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve a tropical island, pina colada’s, sunshine and exotic food.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? A great flexible working environment that is fun, rewarding and meet lots of great people in our community.
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be a TV presenter on Getaway.
- Cats or dogs? Doggies
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Working with the most kind hearted and fun children and their families.
- The most important thing I learned before high school was to embrace change and individuality.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be tele-transportation so I can meet people from across the globe.
- When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a journalist/hairdresser when I grew up.
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Farfelle because they are shaped like little butterflies.