Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator
Hi! I have been a Graphic Designer for over 20 years. I was 15 when when I fell in love with drawing and Graphic Design and this relationship still continues. My very first design was a logo for a family member to practice my skills, they were very satisfied with the design and my freelance design started to take flight with all kinds of companies coming to me for unique logos with a personal touch that are all a cut above the rest. I love looking at my designs and realise I made these with my own hands. Over the years I have completely changed my style and try to make modern, creative simple and timeless designs. I am so excited to be part of the Nest team - only 1 year old just becoming established I know as a team with my designs we will definitely take flight!
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a bird, I dream of flying all the time!
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would definitely ensure my children and my grandchildren were set up for the rest of there lives and definitely spoil myself and my wonderful husband and live our best lives NOW!
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is don't sweat the small stuff!
- If I could invent a holiday, Mental Health Awareness.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Do it! You will not regret it! Not only does Nest Support our families and participants but also our Support Workers and Staff.
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, Physical Education Teacher
- Cats or dogs? Dogs, I am allergic to cats 🙁
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Designing and being creative keeping all designs steamlined to look professional from the outside looking in.
- The most important thing I learned before high school was you dont have to have many friends, only 1 or 2 special friends that have your back no matter what
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be the ability to fly
- When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a Hairdresser.
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Ravioli - I make you feel warm, cozy and comforted!