Disability Support Worker
Hello, my name is Riley Paterson I am a nice and fun 23 year old! I consider myself a nerdy and geeky person who enjoys playing video games, painting miniatures, playing tabletop board games, as well as getting out to nature! I eventually want to go and travel around Asia (Japan, Nepal) and the US so I can go and meet all the friends ive met online!
1. In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a Sea turtle as I enjoy just letting the current of life take me to the places I need to go!
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would probably make a gaming café with nice food! And give to a leukaemia/cancer foundation!
3. The best piece of advice I've ever been given To not force things in life and allow them to happen naturally!
4. If I could invent a holiday, Pet appreciation day, so that people could spend the day at home with their pets and animal shelters could have people come in and spend the day with animals if they don’t own any!
5. What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? A great way to work with people and fulfil not just the client’s happiness but also yours as its such a rewarding job and work environment!
6. If I weren't so damn good at my job, I would probably be a streamer/youtuber!
7. Cats or dogs? Doggos for sure!
8. What's the most inspiring part of your job? Building relationships with people and working with smart and quirky kids!
9. The most important thing I learned before high school was To know that no one person is the same and that you can do anything as long as you put your mind to it!
10. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be shape shifting so I could be any creature I wanted to and so I could figure out what my pets are saying.
11. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a Palaeontologist because I loved dinosaurs and the Jurassic Park films!
12. If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Fettuccine because it has a funky name!