Disability Support Worker
Hi I’m Tori !
I love working with young people to help them through life and achieve their goals!
I love to read, get into nature, hang out with friends and I am currently teaching myself to paddle board.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in health promotion and nutrition and am heading back to study soon to do my Masters in Social Work.
I am a kind, compassionate person who is ready to help you with whatever you need
1. In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a koala because I love to sleep, eat and take life easy.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would donate some to charity and then go on a trip around the world
3. The best piece of advice I've ever been given is comparison is the thief of joy
4. If I could invent a holiday, it would be to make International Women's Day a public holiday
5. What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? This is one of the most rewarding and educating fields to work in - so why not do it within a support environment like Nest?
6. If I weren't so damn good at my job, I would be a writer!
7. Cats or dogs? Dogs!
8. What's the most inspiring part of your job? Seeing the young people achieve things they didn't think were possible
9. The most important thing I learned before high school was it costs nothing to be a kind person.
10. If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? I would be a shell because I like to comfort and support the people in my life.