Disability Support Worker
I have been in support field for around a year now but have recently completed my certificate IV in disability! I’m so excited to start working amongst amazing clients & staff! I love meeting new people and interacting with others from all different walks of life and I have always had a strong desire to help others. I firmly believe that everybody I encounter has something valuable to teach me.
In my downtime you’ll find me spending time with animals, painting or doing something arty. Surfing, studying Astrology and of course spending time with family & friends!
Im so excited to get to know everyone! So if you see me around come say hey!!
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a dog
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd use the money on a house by the beach
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is karma always follows
- If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve something of indigenous rights
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Be yourself!! Don’t be afraid to be quirky & different!
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be a Vet Nurse.
- Cats or dogs? Both
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Seeing clients growth & happiness develop. Nothing beats making someone else happy.
- The most important thing I learned before high school was that we should be kind to others
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be the ability to fly
- When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a Vet when I grew up.
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Tagliatelle I’d be a solid piece of pasta that will never disappoint. Hearty and filling