Individual support services
At Nest Autism and Disability Service we offer one to one support provided by passionate, experienced staff. Our priority is to help your loved one achieve their goals in a safe and fun environment.
Our staff can assist in home-based activities and community outings, supporting independence, skill building and social engagement.
This includes supports such as but not limited to:
- Daily home and school routines
- Hygiene and self-care
- Cooking, baking and kitchen safety
- Meal planning and shopping
- Pet and animal care
- Assistance with home-based learning
- Travel training
- Social skill building
- Expanding and supporting hobbies and interests
- Implementation of therapy under the instruction of an Allied Health Professional